Handy 600N4 Contactless Reader
This card reader is intended for portable use with almost any ISO-14443 card system which requires a flexible user interface and communications to a backend server.
The unit is housed in a lightweight ergonomically designed plastic case and contains a 6400mAh rechargeable Li+ internal battery which runs the H600 and keeps the battery in the Samsung Note4 smartphone "topped-up".
The unit is supplied with USB connectivity to charge the Lithium battery or alternatively a charging cradle can be supplied.
The unit also contains a single ID0 based ISO7816 slot for a Secure Access Module (SAM).
The unit can be supplied with an integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner with illumination and aimer to allow scanning of most popular barcodes.
- 32-bit single chip Cortex microcontroller (160MHz)
- 192k bytes internal RAM
- 1024k bytes internal program Flash memory
- 8Gbytes of internal Flash using microSD
- Communications between smartphone and H600 is using Bluetooth V2.1
- 1D/2D barcode scanner with illumination and aimer
- ISO14443-A/B/B'/FeliCa/Mifare interface
- ISO7816 ID0 SAM slot